I’ve restructured the repository to use the standard layout:
I’ve put all the existing code into /oldsite/trunk and created a new Zend Framework project in /newsite/trunk.
This is evidently confusing Zend Studio 7, because now it won’t add a new project to the repository. I’ve tried cleaning things up, retrying, etc. but I still end up with red exclamation marks next to all the files, and nothing has been added to the repository.
Doing some google searching, it appears that a lot of folks are having problems with the SVN support in ZS. Several mention that due to these and other bugs in ZS they have opted to use Aptana instead. Since Aptana is free, I’m going to give it a try and see how hard it is to setup my project and SVN connection.